Intellectual Property Rights
- The online course is owned by the Munish Maya International and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- No right, title or interest in or to the online course or any portion thereof, is transferred to any Member, and all rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by the Company.
- The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs
and slogans, are trademarks of the Company. Member may not use such marks
without the prior written permission of the Company.
The Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to enable the online course to be accessible, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any interruption due to causes beyond the reasonable control of, or not reasonably foreseeable by the Company.
Governing Law and Venue
- These Terms of Service are construed and governed by the laws of the Indian jurisdiction and courts.
- If any of the provisions, either in whole or in part, of the contract is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, this shall not serve to invalidate the remaining provisions thereof.